Sam Morris/Las Vegas News Bureau
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 | 2 a.m.
On this episode of the Sun on the Strip, entertainment writer Brock Radke welcomes Las Vegas Weekly deputy editor Genevie Durano to talk about all this week’s Strip showbiz news:
- Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appetit is back for its 13th year.
- WagyuMafia is holding a pop-up event at MGM Grand.
- The Back of House Brawl and Project Dinner Table are coming to the Park.
- Mama Rabbit, a new bar by Bricia Lopez, is opening in July at Park MGM.
- The delayed show “Celestia” opens this weekend at the STRAT.
- New drag shows are coming to Chateau and the House of Blues.
- What’s taking over the Strip this week?